Your library card lets you access library services. For free.
Please bring your library card each time you borrow.
Members only can:
- Borrow up to 20 items for 3 weeks
- Renew your items in person, over the phone or online (twice if they are not in demand)
- Reserve items in our collection
- Order in items that are in other libraries in Australia
- Make suggestions about what to buy
- Use an internet computer in the library for up to 3 hours per day
- Use online databases that you can only access with your library card
- Access a range of e-resources with your library card. (e-Books, e-Audio, e-Magazines, e-Comics and Learning content)