Request an item
How to request items in the Western Suburb Libraries
1. Check the library catalogue to see if the title you are looking for is available for loan from Western Suburbs Libraries. Other libraries in this group are Claremont, Mt Claremont, Nedlands and Subiaco.
2. If the item is in the library catalogue and not on loan, then you can go straight to the library that has it to borrow it. It is a good idea to telephone first to make sure the item is there.
3. If you would prefer to pick the item up from The Grove, or the item is on loan, you can use the “Reserve” link on the library catalogue screen to request it.
3.1 Click on the Reserve Link in the item display
3.2 Enter your Library Card number and the library that you would like to collect it from.
4. We will notify you by email or post when the item can be collected. Please make sure we have your current contact details.
How to request items that are not in Western Suburbs Libraries.
1. Please check the library catalogue to see whether we have the item locally before using this form.
2. If the item you want is not in the library catalogue, we will do our best to find the item for you if you give us details in the form below.
3.If you would like to double check the title or whether it is in Western Australia or Australia, please go to our Search Other Libraries page to look in other library catalogues.