How to request items in the Western Suburb Libraries
1. Check the library catalogue to see if the title you are looking for is available for loan.
2. If the item is in the library catalogue and not on loan, then you can go straight to the library that has it to borrow it. It is a good idea to telephone first to make sure the item is there.
3. If you would prefer to pick the item up from The Grove, or the item is on loan, you can log into your account and reserve the item.
How to request items that are not in Western Suburbs Libraries.
1. Please check the library catalogue to see whether we have the item locally before using this form.
2. If the item you want is not in the library catalogue, we will do our best to find the item for you.
3. Request an external item by clicking here